React Frontend Developer
We’re looking for a creative frontend developer to help design and build this user-facing application for the future.
This is Tailo
Tailo is a SaaS-platform that aims to turn customer conversations into insights and actions. We analyse conversations from a wide range of sources (chat, voice, email, reviews, bots etc.) into our platform and provide our customers the tools to extract meaningful insights & actions. We take pride in making complex A.I. understandable and usable for businesses.
We’re operating as an internal startup, with all its flexibility, and at the same time proud members of the Broad Horizon group with whom we collaborate on machine learning, engineering and DevOps topics.
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to help design and build this user-facing application for the future. You will be developing new features/technologies to make our software more reliable, secure and, most importantly, meet our customers’ needs.
Your main focus is bringing the interface of Tailo to the next level, thereby adding value to our customers. Self-Service A.I. is a relatively new and complex phenomenon, it’s your role to make it as easy as possible for our users, by closely working together working with our engineers.
We’re currently working with a broad range of tools to help us achieve our mission. For the front-end we make use of React.js and Redux. For our backend and machine learning pipelines, we’re using Python (TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn etc.), Flask, ElasticSearch and SQL. To get the whole application running and scaling, we’re using Azure, Gitlab, Docker and Kubernetes.
What we’re looking for
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a full-stack or frontend development role
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- > 2 years professional experience writing React.js components for a RESTful web application.
- Experienced in writing (unit) tests.
- Knowledge of frontend security concepts such as OWASP.
- Experienced in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (pre)
- Experienced with container technologies like Docker (pre)
- Familiarity with the ant-design framework and/or Auth0 authentication provider (pre)
- Experience with D3.js or alternative data visualization libraries like nivo.rocks (pre)
- Fluency in English and/or Dutch
- Strong business affinity
Perks & Benefits
- Easily accessible office by car/public transport in Amsterdam, that houses a gym and a bar
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work partly from home
- Spend time on your personal development
- Competitive Salary and good benefits
Do you want to work with an enthusiastic team that makes Machine Learning accessible and thereby adding real value to organisations. And are you the one that takes pride in making such complex matters easy to understand for users, then we are looking for you and get in touch!